Hi All of OSCI,
The forecast clear day had fog and lingering low clouds. We didn’t get the first flight off until 13:47. We then did get six flights:
1) Tom Schaap / Whit on a dual flight
2) Gift Certificate holder Debbie Galusha / Jaime on an Intro
3) Visitor from Lincoln Dan Ward / Whitt flew FAST 1
Frank towed the first three
4) Donna Neff’s son Eric / Jaime flew a ride charged to Donna’s account
5) Donna Neff / Jaime flew a dual flight
Whitt towed these two
6) Tom Schaap / Whitt flew a dual flight
Jaime towed the hangar flight.
It turned into a pretty day but the moisture from recent rains created the morning clouds and prevented the earth from heating much so all flights were sled rides, :16 – :22.
The hangar flight landed at 17:08.